When sending emails/ campaigns you have the option of storing the campaign email as a template and using it as a starting point whenever you create a new campaign by simply selecting the template. You also have the option of duplicating the campaign in its entirety and making adjustments to it before sending it out.
All previously sent direct and automated campaigns can be reused in any automation.
Follow the steps below to reuse a campaign in an automation:
1. From your automation, drag the "Send Email" action to your workflow.
2. Click the “Create a new email” link.
3. Give the new email a name by typing it in the input field then click "Create."
4. Click the Template Type you wish to use then click "Continue."
5. Click the "Past Campaigns" tab.
6. Hover your mouse over the past campaign you want to use then click "Select."
7. Provide a subject line and click the "Continue" button.
8. You can now modify the campaign. Your modifications will not change the original version.